CM6120-XL series is a highly integrated single chip for USB Speaker application with 2-Channel Class-D output. Minimum external components are needed for building an USB Speaker system, which makes CM6120-XL a simple and very cost-effective solution. Since no driver is necessary for audio playback on all major OS. CM6120-XL provides a truly plug-and-play feature for external digital audio playback.
For energy saving, USB suspend mode and resume is supported by CM6120-XL. This new single chip supports 44.1KHz and 48KHz sampling rate playback, and anti-pop noise circuits are embedded for generic pop noise issues. All of the functions have been approved by USB IF certification program. More flexible and customized design is possible with GPIO pin, which is accessible by USB vendor specific request. This one chip solution not only embedded USB transceiver but also integrated digital control power amplifier function for USB digital sound application.
- USB 2.0 Full Speed Compatible and USB IF Certification
- USB audio device class specification v1.0 Compatible
- USB bus powered 500mA, with No Need for External Power Supply
- High performance 16-Bit stereo, 44.1 / 48 KHz sampling rate for audio playback
- High efficiency high performance 1W x 2-CH Class D amplifier, differential output with no pop-noise.
- S/PDIF output interface
- Embedded Power-On-Reset block
- Embedded 5V to 3.3V regulator for single 5V external power supply
- Self power / Bus power selectable (by EEPROM)
- Single 12MHz crystal input with embedded PLL
- Isochronous transfer using adaptive synchronization with internal PLL
- External 24c02 EEPROM interface for vendor specific VID / PID / Manufacture string / Product string / and Hardware configuration (volume for DAC / Line-in AA, etc.)
- EEPROM Read / Write function via vendor command or HID command
- USB HID digital volume control input for Volume_up / Volume_dn / Play_mute / Previous / Next / Play_pause / Play_stop buttons and remote wakeup with HID buttons
- Playback with soft-mute function
- Digital volume boost function
- GPIO pin for application specific usage and LED Indicator Pin During PlaybackSupports standard I2S output interface
- Analog line-in w/ class D could work without PC/Laptop
- IR remote decoder function base on PTK6221(32 keys)
- Meet Vista Hardware Logo requirement
- 3.3V IO with 5V tolerance
- Compact 48 pin LQFP package in CM6120-XL