CM7100 is a powerful 310MHz audio DSP with low power consumption. CM7100 DSP supports Cmedia Xear™ Surround Headphone, Dynamic Bass and parametric 10 bands equalizer for gaming solutions. It integrates 768KByte internal memory, I2C, SPI and 4-pair 24bit/8kHz~192kHz I2S digital I/O interface. It also integrates high-quality audio codec for audio playback and recording. CM7100 is a high performance and low power consumption for gaming applications.
- Integrates 310MHz DSP and 768K Byte internal memory
- Digital asynchronous sampling rate converter (ASRC) function
- Support Sidetone generator
- Parametric 10 bands equalizer (EQ) for playback path
- Support JTAG debug interface
- Integrates Internal PLL for clock input
- 3-channel DAC outputs (Up to 192KHz sampling rates)
- 2-channel ADC inputs (Up to 192KHz sampling rates)
- Two I2S/PCM/TDM digital interface (Up to 192KHz)
- Two I2S/PCM digital interface (Up to 192KHz)
- 3 stereo digital microphone interface
- I2C master/slave mode control interface
- SPI control interface (Up to 28MHz clock rate)
- 3 GPIO pins
- Industrial standard small footprint LQFP-80 green package
*More detail information for Dolby® and DTS® functions, please contact with C-Media sales.
Please contact Cmedia sales for more detail information.